TeraVM™ is an application emulation and security validation solution, delivering comprehensive test coverage for application services, wired and wireless networks
VIAVI TeraVM is a fully virtualized IP test and measurement solution that can emulate and measure millions of unique application flows. TeraVM provides comprehensive measurement and performance analysis on each and every applications flow with the ability to easily pinpoint and isolate problems flows. TeraVM is deployed on any industry standard hardware (e.g. Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM) with any major hypervisor (e.g. VMware ESXI, Hyper-V, KVM).
Key Features and Benefits:
- TeraVM is 100% virtual
- Build an elastic test bed which scales both vertically as well as horizontally
- Scale vertically from 1 Gigabit per second up to 1 Terabit per second
- Scale horizontally across test locations e.g. same building or geo-location
- Centrally manage and allocate test resources via a license server
- Gain higher utilization rates of a single test bed through license sharing
- Same test tool used to test physical solutions and/or virtual solutions
- Supports all major hypervisors – ESXi, KVM
- Supports all major cloud platforms – OpenStack, AWS, MS-Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle OCI, Containerization
- Supports 1 GbE, 10 GbE, 40 and 100 GbE NICs Automation and Orchestration
- Wireless RAN and Core Emulation
- Wireless Core Interface Testing
- Cybersecurity and ResilienceTeraVM provides scalable real-world application and threat emulation which leverages veritable internet threats from popular Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) repositories. With frequent updates available ensures users assess their security posture in the landscape of ongoing changes for applications, attacks and standards.
- Secure access and application integrityTeraVM supports both clientless (SSL/TLS/DTLS) and client (IPsec IKEv1/ v2) orientated VPNs, with the ability to validate performance using a number of authentication, integrity and encryption algorithms. In addition TeraVM enables performance validation on the user application traffic passing through the secure tunnels, enabling a pragmatic approach to policy settings.
- Migrate to NFV with confidenceWith TeraVM’s NFV test solution you can ensure performance, reliability and predictability for your virtualised network functions. TeraVM is the only test solution available that can be orchestrated into an NFV system as a regular VNF, enabling Traffic as a Service to ensure the reliable delivery of the next generation of network services.