Digital Luminosity Sensor / Aircraft Warning Light Sensor
The Digital Luminosity Sensor is an industrial-grade monitoring device designed to monitor ambient light levels in lux (lx) for enhanced security. It seamlessly integrates with the base unit (BASE-WIRED) and is powered by it, eliminating the need for additional batteries. With a wide range of 0 to 65000 lux and a high resolution of 1 lux, the Digital Luminosity Sensor automatically inspects the operation of lights by monitoring the luminosity in lux. This feature makes it compliant with FAA requirements for tower operators to frequently inspect and report outages of aircraft warning lights on cell towers. The Digital Luminosity Sensor operates reliably in temperatures from 0°C to +75°C (32°F to +167°F) and can withstand humidity levels of < 90% rH (non-condensating). Its compact size (71 mm x 68 mm x 23 mm) and lightweight design (0.13 kg) allow for easy installation and portability.
The Digital Luminosity Sensor is an industrial-grade solution designed to measure ambient light levels in lux (lx). With its advanced features and benefits, it provides enhanced security for remote edge infrastructure sites.
- Seamless integration: The digital luminosity sensor easily plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED) for a hassle-free setup.
- Convenient power source: Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED), eliminating the need for additional batteries or power supply.
- Versatile placement: It can be mounted on OU or rack, offering flexible installation options to suit your requirements.
- Plug and play functionality: Simple and straightforward setup, allowing for quick deployment without any complex configurations.
- Digital light level sensor: Utilizes advanced digital technology to accurately monitor the light level inside edge infrastructure facilities.
- Lux reporting: Provides precise measurements of luminosity in lux, ensuring accurate monitoring and analysis.
- Wide range coverage: Monitors light levels from 0 to 65000 lux, ensuring comprehensive surveillance across various lighting conditions.
- High resolution: With a remarkable 1 lux resolution, it detects even subtle changes in light intensity, offering reliable detection capabilities.
- Enhanced security: By monitoring the light level, the Aircraft Warning Light Sensor acts as an additional layer of security for your edge infrastructure sites. It immediately alerts you when light enters the facility, helping identify any unusual activities or potential security breaches.
- Foolproof solution: Unlike traditional magnet-based door contact sensors, the warning light sensor provides a more reliable and tamper-resistant solution, ensuring that your security system remains robust and foolproof.
- Improved situational awareness: With real-time monitoring of light levels, you gain valuable insights into the environment’s conditions, enabling you to make informed decisions and take prompt action, if necessary.
- Easy integration: The aircraft warning light sensor seamlessly integrates with existing security systems, making it an ideal choice for both new installations and retrofitting projects.
- Robust construction: Built to withstand industrial environments, the digital luminosity sensor operates reliably within a wide temperature range of 0°C to +75°C (32°F to +167°F). It is also designed to handle high humidity levels (non-condensating), ensuring its performance even in challenging conditions.
- Compact and lightweight: With its compact dimensions of 71 mm (2.8″) x 68 mm (2.7″) x 23 mm (0.9″) and a weight of just 0.13kg (0.28 lbs.), the digital luminosity sensor can be easily installed in various locations without adding bulk or hindering your setup.
Power Source: SensorGateway (BASE-WIRED)
Power Usage: 60 mW
Unit: LUX (lx)
Range: 0 to 65000 lx
Resolution: 1 lux
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +75°C (32°F to +167°F)
Humidity (Operating and Storage): < 90% rH (non-condensating)
Probe Dimensions: 71 mm (2.8″) x 68 mm (2.7″) x 23 mm (0.9″)
Weight: 0.13 kg (0.28 lbs.)