The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is designed to meet the evolving needs of service providers, field technicians and contractors as they scale 5G infrastructure. OneAdvisor-800 allows cell site technicians to test fiber, RF, and CPRI/Ethernet from a single instrument, replacing multiple independent tools (OTDR, CAA, Fiber Scope) and significantly reducing the total cost of ownership.
All-in-one Cell-site Installation and Maintenance Solution
The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is the first test tool designed to address the challenges of a modern cell-site technician. By rolling all the key cell-site test capability into one portable tester and combining it with an easy-to-use test process and reporting automation, VIAVI has equipped mobile service providers, tower companies, and contractors to meet the work-speed and test coverage requirements for 5G build-outs and LTE maintenance.
The instrument’s workflow user interface carefully guides technicians through a pre-configured common test process, making sure that technicians complete the job in the same way and to the same specifications. With OneAdvisor-800, tower hands get built-in guidance, automatic test configuration, pass/fail results, and a single closeout report every time, at every site.
OneAdvisor helps you get in, get out, get paid.
- Consistency. Eliminates the variability of manual procedures and drives consistent, repeatable results, regardless of technician skill or experience level.
- Lower Training Costs. New technicians get up to speed quickly with easy-to-follow test prompts
- Work Speed. Eradicates wasted technician time trying to remember which tests to run and how to run them
- Test fiber, RF, and CPRI/Ethernet from a single instrument, replacing multiple independent tools including OTDR, coax sweep tester, and a fiber scope
- Covers all radios types (LTE and 5G) and topologies (Macro-cell, Small-cell, C-RAN, and/or DAS)
- As a team’s test responsibility grows, so can the OneAdvisor platform with modular test components
- Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Analyzer for 4G and 5G
- EMF Analyzer based on 6GHz Spectrum and 5G NR Analyzer
- Real Time Spectrum Analysis with Persistent display
- Interference Analyzer supporting IA an Android based automated interference finding solution
- RFoCPRI Interference Analyzer
- Reflection, Distance to Fault, 1-Port Cable Loss, 1-Port Phase, Smith Chart
- OTDR for SM, MM, and DWDM. Optimized for enterprise, metro, long-haul, and FTTx/ access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint passive (PONs)
- Fiber Microscope for fiber surface inspection