NRA 3000 RX Spectrum Analyzer
Frequency Range: 9kHz – 3GHz
The NRA 3000 is an innovative, 19″ remote-controlled spectrum analyzer designed for analyzing electrical signals from 9 kHz up to 3 GHz, making it ideal for RF signal observation. It’s cost-effective and specifically designed for radio monitoring, with features that allow for radio reconnaissance, signal decoding, coverage measurements, and the detection of illegal transmitters. The NRA can be easily integrated into any signal monitoring environment and transmits data rapidly in binary format. Designed and manufactured in Germany, the NRA 3000 is an indispensable tool for anyone involved in signal monitoring.
The NRA 3000 is a cutting-edge remote-controlled spectrum analyzer that offers an impressively comprehensive range of features. Its key strength is its suitability for radio monitoring, which is why it’s widely used in broadcasting centers and transmitter locations.
Thanks to its Ethernet interface and plain text remote control command set, the NRA can be easily and cost-effectively integrated into practically any signal monitoring environment. It’s capable of transmitting large amounts of data in binary format at high speeds.
As wireless technologies become more prevalent and the available frequency spectrum dwindles, it’s essential to adhere to technical standards and parameters. This is where the NRA 3000 RX and NRA 6000 RX shine, as they’re specifically designed to meet the following tasks:
- Monitor radio signals for intelligence-gathering purposes
- Decode signals and analyze the spectrum
- Measure coverage and signal strength
- Identify and locate illegal transmitters
- Perform signal intelligence tasks
In a world where wireless technologies are ubiquitous, it’s crucial to use the limited frequency spectrum judiciously. The NRA 3000 RX and NRA 6000 RX are tailored to help achieve this goal, making them an essential asset for anyone involved in signal monitoring.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Frequency resolution (RBW) from 10 Hz to 20 MHz
- 50 dB input attenuator switchable in 1 dB steps
- Display range from -150 dBm to +21 dBm (RBW = 10 Hz)
- DANL < -155 dBm/Hz
< 1.2 dB level measurement uncertainty at 15°C to 30°C
- High resolution spectrum with up to 600,000 measurement points
- Detector for fixed resolution (Bins) with +Peak, -Peak, or RMS detectors for data compression
- ASCII or binary data transmission
- Multi-Channel Power option: Simultaneous level measurement in up to 500 freely-definable channels
- Level Meter (Zero Span) option: Resolution bandwidths from 100 Hz to 32 MHz
- Scope and I/Q Data: Real time analysis 100 Hz – 32 MHz in the time domain, I/Q data up to 32 MHz CBW (block wise); streaming up to 400 kHz CBW
- Designed and manufactured in Germany