Fibre Optic Cable Sheath Stripper & Ring Tool
$119.50 incl GST
The Cable Sheath Stripper and Ring Tool JIC-4366 from Jonard Tools is used for butting and stripping cables too large for hand held pliers. Ideal for copper cables as well as tight buffer optical fibre cables.
This cable sheath stripping tool has 2 blades – use 1 blade to butt PVC sheathing and the second blade is used to strip the sheathing. Adjustable for 0.457mm (0.018″) or 0.787mm (0.031″) thick plastic, rubber or fabric insulation. One spare blade of each style is included with the tool.
Fibre Optic Cable Sheath Stripper and Ring Tool
The Jonard Tools Cable Sheath Stripper & Ring Tool is a must have tool for every fibre technician. It is designed to slit and ring many types of tight buffers, loose tube buffers, breakout cables, and other types of jacketed fibre cables.
- L-shaped hardened steel guide and blade guard are specially designed to allow the tool to slit open jackets while protecting the buffer tubes and fibre inside the cable
- The slitter blade is located at the top of the tool, has 1/4” of the blade exposed, and is held in place by the 1/4” L-shaped steel guide
- The Ringer portion of the tool is located on the back of the handle and uses a spring steel cable holder to hold the cable in place. This holder also has a sliding metal tensioner to increase the force on the cable and help ensure the jacket is cut all the way through
- Ringer can be used on 3/16″-1/2″ (4.7 mm-12.7 mm) diameter cables and cuts through plastic, rubber, or fabric insulation sheathing with 0.031” (0.787 mm) or 0.018″ (0.457 mm) thickness
- Includes one spare ringing and one spare slitting blade
|25 × 25 × 25 cm