SmartClass OCC-55/56 Optical Channel Checker
Optical Channel Checkers
The OCC-55 CWDM Optical Channel Checker and OCC-56 DWDM Optical Channel Checkers are compact and low-cost test alternative solutions to optical spectrum analyzers (OSA) for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of WDM systems testing. These selective power meters scan the WDM channels according to ITU-T wavelength grid and automatically records wavelength/frequency and related power level. Small and lightweight ruggedized design optimized for highly mobile field workers. Save and download measurement results and certify your work with off-line report generation.
- DWDM or CWDM channel checkers are ideal for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of xWDM systems
- Supports C-band applications (1528.77 to 1564.68 nm; 196.10 to 191.60 THz)
- ~ 10 s (full span, 46 ch) typ.
- Supports 100 or 200 GHz channel spacing (according to ITU-T)
- CWDM: Supports all 18 ITU-T defines channels (1271 – 1611 nm)
- User selectable graphical or tabular display modes
- Save results via internal memory or external USB memory stick
- Report generation software OFS-355
- Verify channel presence and power levels
- DWDM, CWDM, Fibre Deep, NGAN, DAA, and Metro networks