Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
The Swift KR12 is a new ribbon fiber fusion splicer that can provide quality terminations for up to 12 fibers at once, with a typical splicing time of 16 seconds with standard SM(ITU-T G.652) and sleeve heating time of 1~2 core 20sec, 4~12 core 50sec. For user convenience, maintenance can also be performed via internet with its user-friendly GUI.
The Swift KR12 has two CMOS cameras and 127mm (5.0in) color LCD monitor with Electrostatic touch screen and can perform 200 cycles of fusion splicing with the standard battery.
SWIFT KR12 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Key Features and Benefits:
- Wide 127mm (5.0 in) Color LCD monitor with electrostatic touch screen & bidirectional operation system
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity (4700mAh)
- User friendly GUI
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- LED lamp installed on the wind cover for low light conditions
- Rotating blade life up to 75,000