Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
The Swift KR7 is an advanced ribbon fiber fusion splicer that can provide quality terminations for up to 12 fibers at once, with a splicing time of 16 seconds with standard SM(ITU-T G.652) and sleeve heating time of 1~2 core 20sec, 4~12 core 50sec. For user convenience, maintenance can also be performed via internet with its user-friendly GUI.
The KR7 comes 4.3-inch navigational touch screen and can perform 200 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery. Furthermore with built-in dual sleeve heater, productivity is increased up to 30% and the dual-heater can work for both Fiber to Fiber and Fiber to Swift Connector. It’s auto-calibration functionality detects the temperature, the humidity, the pressure automatically to calibrate the ARC discharge properly.
SWIFT KR7 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Key Features and Benefits:
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Bidirectional Operation System
- User friendly GUI
- Portable thermal manual stripper, NO CRACKS ON ribbon fibers: IHS-12
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- Built-in Dual Sleeve Heater