EIT 10 ISDN Analyser
The ISDN Analyzer EIT 10 is a handheld battery-operated device that provides a complete range of test functions for installation and maintenance of Basic & Primary Rate ISDN networks. It can simulate and monitor various modes of the ISDN, including BRI and PRI, and can analyze various protocols such as EDSS1, V5.1/V5.2, QSIG, SS7. The device also includes a large store-recall memory for test results and PC software for data analysis and control. With its various features and capabilities, the EIT 10 is an ideal solution for testing and troubleshooting ISDN networks.
ISDN Analyser EIT 10
The ISDN Analyser EIT 10 is a handheld device designed for testing and qualifying Basic and Primary Rate ISDN. This multifunction measuring instrument has a complete range of test functions to install and maintain ISDN. It provides simulation measuring modes to check ISDN functions at different reference points, while in monitor mode, it can monitor B-channel voice and D-channel signaling. The decoded D-channel data is displayed and recorded. The EIT 10 is an ideal solution to find and solve problems during ISDN operation. It can function as a telephone handset for performing in-service talk/listen, or it can monitor voice quality and tones.
The device has BRI TE and NT simulation, monitoring, PRI TE and NT simulation, monitoring, dual U interface for troubleshooting between the NT and the Exchange, and analysis of CAS (R1,5; R2). It also has an automatic test of supplementary services, including CLIP, CLIR, COLP, COLR, CFU, CFB, CFNR, AOC, DDI, SUB, and UUS. The device has physical layer testing, power feeding measurements with external adapters, and BERT bit error testing with evaluation in accordance with G.821/G.826.
Key Features and Benefits
- BRI-S TE and NT simulation, monitoring
- PRI TE and NT simulation, monitoring
- Dual BRI-U interface for troubleshooting between the NT and the Exchange
- B-channel voice and D-channel signalling monitor
- BERT bit error test with evaluation in accordance to G.821 / G.826
- Analog measurement in voice channels & monitoring through built-in speaker
- Large store-recall memory for test results
- Power feeding measurements with external adapters
- LED indicators showing status of line signal