Outdoor Industrial Desk/Wall VoIP telephone
Guardian Telecom’s DTT-50-V Outdoor Industrial Desk/Wall VoIP telephone is a reliable and durable solution for industrial settings. With advanced IP features and web management, it’s easy to use and maintain. Its heavy-duty design is corrosion-resistant and meets IP-66 standards. It also has a range of features such as backlit LCD display, hands-free speakerphone, and noise-canceling microphone. Compatible with most SIP-based PBX servers, it can be programmed remotely and offers easy installation with a reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations. It is field repairable and ideal for markets such as exploration, power gen, and utility.
Guardian Telecom’s DTT-50-V Outdoor Industrial Desk/Wall VoIP telephone boasts a range of impressive features and benefits. It is compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261, and can be powered via PoE 802.3af or an alternate power source. It also features network web management and remote programming capabilities, allowing for centralized network management.
The phone’s high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy-duty handset make it IP-66 compliant, ensuring durability and protection against harsh weather conditions. The removable handset retainer latches on cradle, corrosion-resistant hardware, and magnetic reed hook switch all contribute to its robust construction. The backlit LCD display is easily readable, and the large urethane coated water-tight silicon keypad is user-friendly.
The DTT-50-V also includes a noise-canceling microphone, hearing-aid compatibility, and programmable auto hang-up timer, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of industries, including exploration, power generation, utility, mining, refining, handling and manufacturing, infrastructure, and processing.
Features and Benefits:
- High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character: English, French or Spanish
- Reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset and hands-free speaker phone or optional headsets. Note: when the optional headset is used the speaker phone feature is not available
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Large urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Autodial, memory, mute and menu configuration keys
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Built in auxiliary relay to switch up to 0.5A @ 30VDC
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel