SNE (now with 100GbE interfaces and 5G network model)
To ensure that your computer networks perform well, you need to test them under real-world conditions before deploying them. The Calnex SNE network emulator can simulate complex network conditions that you might encounter in the real world, such as changing routes and competing applications. With this network emulator, you can create and test networks in a lab environment to see how they will perform in the field. It even has a 5G dataset that models real data collected by major carriers, so you can test applications under common 5G conditions.
The Calnex SNE network emulator is designed to test computer networks before deploying them. Testing is important because networks can encounter complex conditions such as changing routes and competing applications in the real world. The Calnex SNE network emulator can simulate these conditions, allowing you to create and test networks in a lab environment to see how they will perform in the field. The Calnex SNE network emulator also has a 5G dataset that models real data collected by major carriers. This enables you to test applications under common 5G conditions to ensure that they will work well once deployed.
Calnex has introduced new features to its SNE network emulator. It now includes automated testing with a real 5G transport network model, along with 100GbE and 50GbE QSFP28 interfaces. Additionally, it now features a RESTful API for easy automation and jumbo packets for broadcast and video applications. With the Calnex SNE, users can create and model complex real-life systems to simulate networks and replicate the real-world conditions that applications and platforms need to perform under.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multi-port — market leading port density with up to 8 ports 100GbE/50GbE/25GbE, up to 16 ports 10GbE/1GbE.
- Flexible configuration — mix and match interface cards to meet your needs
- Flexible interfaces; QSFP28, SFP28, SFP+ or RJ-45 (or a mixture)AV/Video conferencing
- Timeline feature for easy automation via the Web UI without scripting or the need to learn Remote Control commands
- Wireshark integration
- Easy automation via remote control using RESTful API
- Flow packets between any port, no limitations
- Up to 12 minutes of storage for wire-rate recording at 10Gbps
- Delay emulation up to 4 seconds at 10GbE; up to 10 seconds at 1GbE
- Fast visual emulation design creates networks in seconds