Ether.Giga is a dual port tester equipped with all standard features, plus new ones such as eSAM, Multistream, FCS error insertion, etc. to quickly install, validate or troubleshoot Ethernet and IP networks, while verifying the Quality of the new Multiplay applications.
Ether.Giga is a field instrument capable to check the Connectivity, the Performance, the QoS and the SLA of Ethenet inf of new Multiplay services to quickly install and troubleshoot Ethernet services, including Triple Play applications, high-performance Computing, Virtualization Services and Data Centers.
Features and Benefits
- Built as a field device to be used anywhere
- Y.1564 and e-SAM test
- Sym/Asymmetrical RFC2544 test
- FCS error insertion in passthrought mode
- Multistreams for IPTV, VoIP, and Data test
- MPLS and Q-in-Q for demarcation tests
- Scan MAC/IP/VLAN/QinQ
- Migrable to Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- VNC remote control
- MADE-IN-EUROPE (design and fabrication)
- QoS and SLA certification
- Automatic RFC2544, Y1464
- pdf & csv reports on SD/USB
- IPTV, VoIP, Data assurance
- VNC, LAN or wi-fi control
- Spot sources of degradation
- s-LEDs all events at a glance
Albedo Telecom's Ether.Giga is the next-generation Ethernet tester used by technicians to test Ethernet and IP connections. It has many useful features like BER and RFC2544, as well as newer features like Y.1564, Y.1731, and FCS error insertion in pass mode. This means that it can check the quality of service and service level agreements for newer services like VoIP, IPTV, VoD, high-performance computing, virtualization, data centers, and storage, which require a lot of bandwidth. With this tool, field technicians can easily and quickly test and fix any issues with these types of connections.