Introducing Dualcomm's Patent-Pending ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP - The One Size Fits All Solution for IT Professionals!
Are you tired of struggling to find the right network TAP that works with both copper and fiber links? Look no further than the ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP from Dualcomm!
Dualcomm's patent-pending XGigabit Sniffer Technique allows the ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP to capture data traffic at rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s, making it the perfect fit for any network. Plus, the inline network ports and monitor ports are implemented as SFP+/SFP slots, so you can use copper or fiber SFP/SFP+ transceiver modules.
But that's not all - the ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP doesn't drop any packets no matter how busy your network traffic is, and it doesn't introduce any packet delay, so you can use it in a real-time industrial network without any issues.
And when used as an optical TAP, you won't need to specify the optical split ratio like many other TAPs on the market. Plus, you can even configure the two monitor ports as two copper RJ45 ports.
ETAP-XG is also designed to operate under an extended temperature range from -25°C to 85°C, making it perfect for various industrial environments.
Don't settle for a network TAP that only does half the job. Choose Dualcomm's ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP for a "One Size Fits All" solution that will be loved by IT professionals everywhere!
- First of its kind on the market, an "One Size Fits All" Network TAP that is capable of tapping both copper & fiber Ethernet links from 100Mb/s up to 10Gb/s
- Two inline network ports and two monitor ports are SFP+/SFP slots that support both fiber and copper SFP+/SFP transceiver modules with Ethernet data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s
- Eliminate the optical split ratio issue when it is used as an optical TAP
- Zero packet delay
- Industrial operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C
- Built in a small metal case of a cigarette pack size
- Patent pending