Non-Contact Dual Range Voltage Detector Pen, 24-1000VAC & 90-1000VAC W/LED Flashlight
This voltage tester is a tool that helps you check if there is any electrical voltage present in various parts of an electrical system. It is designed to be used with outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, wires, and cables.
The voltage tester is a handy tool to have when you need to verify if an electrical circuit is live or not. It can be used to check both low and high voltage, making it a versatile tool.
When you use the voltage tester, you simply touch the tip of the tester to the part of the electrical system that you want to check. If there is voltage present, the tester will light up or make a noise, indicating that the circuit is live.
Designed to identify the presence of AC voltage in outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, wires, and cables, this voltage tester is the perfect tool for verifying low and high voltage in live circuits. This voltage tester features the following:
- Non-contact low voltage detection from 24-1000 VAC identifies voltage in audio systems, cables with thick insulation, and other weak electromagnetic AC signals
- Non-contact high voltage detection from 90-1000 VAC identifies voltage in outlets, switches, circuit breakers, electrical panels, and more
- Can identify live voltage in wires and cables through insulation
- CAT IV 1000V rating for added operation and protection
- LED light and beep sound indicate that voltage is detected
- Built-In LED flashlight helps you see in dark places
- Compact and lightweight design with built-in pocket clip allows you to carry it on the go
- ETL listed and CE certified
- Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes to preserve battery life
- Powered by (2) AAA batteries (included)
Read the manual before operating or servicing this tool. Failure to understand how to safely operate this voltage tester may result in serious injury or death.
- High Voltage Detection Range : 90-1000 VAC
- Low Voltage Detection Range : 24-1000 VAC
- Voltage Rating : CAT IV 1000 V
- Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz
- Weight : 0.177 lb (80.29 g)
- UPC # : 811490011793