Adhesive and Cable Gel Remover
A pocket size cleaning tool that will clean anything sticky. TidyPens save time and hassles by dispensing a precise amount of a powerful, natural cleaner that penetrates quickly, dissolving and removing adhesives and glues of all kinds. This means it zip away glues, barcode labels, and price tags – they even remove chewing gum from the floor and tar from the side of your car. MicroCare MCC-PO1 TidyPens® will not stain or leave residues and fit easily in a shirt pocket.
The cleaner is natural, biodegradable, and safe for the ozone layer. They’re great for quality inspectors, foremen, nurses, auto dealers, office workers and in tool kits. The pens are built from aluminum, so they are unbreakable, spill-proof, and easily recycled. Test carefully on soft plastics. Comes in a pack of 5
Key Features and Benefits
- Removes labels, tapes, adhesives, glues, chewing gum and even tar and tree sap
- Strong, naturally-occurring, gel-eating solvent made from oranges
- Removes buffer tube gel, also known as icky pic, from the cables when splicing
- Convenient pocket size
- Dispenses fluid when pressing the tip onto a lint-free wipe or contaminated surface
- Ideal in datacom applications where removing identifying labels from racks and cable bundles is a problem
- Spill-proof and leak-proof
- Use on installation trucks where techs blow fiber and splice
- Safe on plastics and gaskets as well as other materials of construction found on PCBs.