Arc Fusion Splicer
The Swift K11 Arc Fusion Splicer is one of the smallest, lightest and most advanced core-to-core alignment splicer available today making it ideal for medium and long range optical circuits, LAN, CATV and FTTx.
With a compact, lightweight and robust design, the K11 delivers high precision performance ideal for field operation. Furthermore, a large 5 inch color monitor with touch screen offers users convenience and an efficient working process. It’s auto-calibration functionality detects the temperature, the humidity, the pressure automatically to calibrate the ARC discharge properly.
This has been made obsolete and has been replaced with Swift K33
SWIFT K11 – 3-axis core alignment (IPAAS) splicer incl. CI-03B Cleaver
Key Features and Benefits:
- IPAAS (Image Pattern Analysis Alignment System) Technology Basis Core Alignment
- Wide 5.0-inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Bidirectional Operation System
- User friendly GUI
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity
- Optical Fiber Recognition Capability and LED Lamp in Heater
- Compact, Lightweight and Fast
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- Equipped with Sleeve Loader to Prevent Contamination and to Provide Convenience