Small Form-factor Pluggables (SFP) Transceivers
Transition Networks’ Small Form Factor Pluggables (SFP) transceiver modules are an excellent choice for networks that need to support a wide range of data rates and fiber types. They are available as Cisco-compliant, HP-compliant, and Juniper-compliant, which means they can be used in a variety of networks, regardless of the brand of equipment. Additionally, they have options for “hardened” SFP transceivers, which are specifically designed to operate in harsh environments and support network connections in rugged devices. In other words, these modules can provide the right type of cross-platform connectivity for your network, regardless of the conditions it operates in.
Transition Networks offers a line of optical transceivers that provide a range of options for customers who need fiber connectivity. These include:
- SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceivers, which support a variety of protocols and data rates (such as Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Sonet/SDH) and can operate in either commercial or extended temperature environments.
- SFP+ transceivers, designed specifically for 10G Ethernet and 10G Fiber Channels.
- XFP transceivers, which support a variety of 10Gbps protocols (such as Ethernet, Sonet/SDH, Fiber Channel).
- X2 transceivers, which support the 10G Ethernet standard over a variety of distances.
- QSFP+ transceivers, which provide 40Gbps interfaces for 40G Ethernet and OTN standards over multimode or single mode fiber.
- Smart SFP transceivers, which are SFPs with embedded applications such as OTDR and performance monitoring.
Transition Networks offers short-, medium-, and long-reach optical transceivers that support speeds from 100Mbps to 40Gbps. These transceivers are designed to meet the needs of customers who need fiber connectivity that spans a building, a city, or even more than 100 miles. Additionally, their optical transceivers have the longest reach in the industry, with support for distances of up to 200km for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet applications without the need for an amplifier.
Key Features and Benefits
- “Best in Class” quality, highest performance and compatibility
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Comprehensive selection