PoE 1G Industrial Injector
ALLNET’s ALL-PI2012P-90W is a Gigabit IEEE 802.3at PoE+ injector that combines power and data and delivers them to a powered device over one Ethernet cable. Designed for use with power-hungry devices, the ALL-PI2012P-90W injector provides PoE of up to 90 watts. The -40°C to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) operating temperature capability makes this device ideally suited to operating in harsh industrial environments.
The ALLNET PoE Injector is an industrial-grade device that provides efficient and reliable Power over Ethernet (PoE) for your network devices. With support for up to 90W of power and compatibility with IEEE802.3at PoE+, it’s a versatile and powerful solution. Its durable metal housing and DIN/wall-mount installation options make it suitable for use in a variety of environments. The device also features extensive LED indicators for easy PoE diagnostics and supports both half-duplex and full-duplex processing. With a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C, the ALLNET PoE Injector can keep your network devices powered and protected in even the most extreme conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet Data Input Port + 1 RJ45 Power over Ethernet Output Port (Data + Power)
- Support 90W LTPoE++ Power Sourcing Equipment
- Supports DIN-Rail and Wall-mount installation
- 48~57VDC Terminal Block Power inputs
- Support 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Compatible IEEE802.3at PoE+
- Extensive LED indicators for PoE diagnostics
- -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) operating temperature