MP-60 and MP-80 USB 2.0 Power Meters
Miniature USB 2.0 Power Meters
Miniature USB 2.0 Power Meters with FiberChek Pro Integration
The MP-60/-80 Power Meter from Viavi is a miniature device that measures optical power via a USB 2.0 connection to a PC/laptop. This unique device makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the Viavi FiberChek Pro software, the industry-leading automated fibre inspection, and analysis program. Its size, functionality, and ease-of-use make it an extremely useful and practical tool when testing optical power levels.
The simple, straightforward, and intuitive software interface offers a well-organized digital solution to both fibre inspection and test procedures. Its simple, accurate, and instant push-button measurement results can be electronically archived, logged, and printed. Generates measurements in dB, milliwatt, and dBm with auto-voice readout option.
- Lightweight, small form-factor design for ultimate portability
- Generates measurements in dB, mW, and dBm with auto-voice readout option
- Simple, accurate, and instant push-button measurement results can be electronically archived, logged, and printed
- Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications including LAN, telecom, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Automated data-logging capabilities
- Automatic wavelength detection
- Measures optical power with multiple pre-calibrated wavelengths: 980/1310/1480/1550 nm
- Measure general power and loss as well as high power applications in long-haul, metro, access and local area networks with wavelengths ranging from 780 to 1625 nm
- Use with a VIAVI light source to detect modulation frequency and identify individual fibres
- Integrate with other VIAVI test devices (T-BERD/MTS-5800, SmartOTDR, OneExpert, CellAdvisor, DSP), PC (FiberChekPRO), or mobile device (FiberChekMOBILE) to run tests, export data, provide certification reports and manage acceptance criteria