MEF-CECP Professional Certification
Enhance your expertise in the world of Carrier Ethernet Services with our comprehensive training program. Our course, “Carrier Ethernet Services Explained” provides a thorough overview of Carrier Ethernet technologies and the latest MEF CE 2.0 and MEF 3.0 specifications.
Focus on inter-operator and global carrier ethernet services, quality of service, and service operations administration and maintenance, with a unique blend of learning opportunities. Our blended learning approach incorporates hands-on training and real-world examples to give you a well-rounded understanding of associated technologies and the skills to apply them in the workplace.
This course will prepare you for the MEF-CECP (Blueprint D) exam, equipping you with the necessary skills to succeed. Invest in your career today and enroll in “Carrier Ethernet Services Explained” Training Course.
Take your Carrier Ethernet Services knowledge to the next level with our comprehensive training program! “Carrier Ethernet Services Explained” provides a thorough understanding of Carrier Ethernet technologies and the latest industry standards, MEF CE 2.0 and MEF 3.0.
Our unique blended learning approach combines hands-on training and real-world examples to give you a well-rounded understanding of the technology and the skills to apply them in the workplace. With a focus on inter-operator and global carrier ethernet services, quality of service, and service operations administration and maintenance, this course will have you well prepared for the MEF-CECP (Blueprint D) exam.
Invest in your career today and enroll in “Carrier Ethernet Services Explained” Training Course. Enhance your expertise and gain the necessary skills to succeed in the world of Carrier Ethernet Services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone requiring an in-depth knowledge of Carrier Ethernet and MEF standards and specifications. This includes Pre-sales Engineers, Network Engineers, Product Specialists and other job roles.
- Describe in detail Carrier Ethernet Services and Service Attributes
- Identify how to build networks to deliver Carrier Ethernet Services
- Compare operational alternatives for service delivery across multiple operator’s platforms to provide global carrier ethernet services
- Identify how quality of service and security can be guaranteed
- Understand L2CP protocol processing, Bandwidth Profile Flow/Envelope configuration and behaviour
- Describe how CE bandwidth profile works and how to implement Class of Service (CoS)
- Understand the implementation and configuration of carrier ethernet services within the Mobile Transport
- Understand Ethernet SOAM and the requirements of Fault Management & Performance Monitoring
- Be able to define Carrier Ethernet service solutions, across single and multiple CENs, that will meet the requirements of the Subscriber
PREREQUISITES: Candidates should have a good understanding of IP and WAN principles. They should also understand the basics of Next Generation Networks.
METHODOLOGY: Can be delivered at your company offices or, if you have no training facility onsite, at a third party venue in your city.
COURSE DURATION: 4-days / Dates Mutually agreed