Field Master Pro™ MS2090A
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
In a compact, handheld, real-time spectrum analyzer, Anritsu’s Field Master Pro MS2090A delivers performance that has never been available before. Specifically designed to test a wide range of today’s wireless technologies, the Field Master Pro MS2090A can cover frequency ranges from 9kHz to 54GHz. This includes 5G, LTE, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defence, satellite systems and radar.
Delivering the highest levels of performance available in a handheld RF spectrum analyzer, the Field Master Pro MS2090A instrument gives field engineers and technicians unparalleled measurement accuracy previously reserved for only benchtop instruments.
- Interference hunting and spectrum clearing – fast sweep speeds a low distortion front-end and the Real Time spectrum analyzer combine to quickly identify interfering signals. A special interference finder option adds AM/FM demodulation with audio output plus interfering source triangulation on a digital map to pinpoint and identify the location and source of interference.
- Broadcast transmitter analysis – a comprehensive range of transmitter measurements – including: harmonic, spurious, occupied bandwidth, channel power, and adjacent channel power – ensures conformity to regulatory requirements
- Microwave radio links – with a frequency option up to 54 GHz and exceptional sensitivity for dish alignment, power and modulation bandwidth can be verified during installation or maintenance testing with a waveguide horn antenna.
- Satellite system monitoring – ideal for monitoring downlink signals to search for interference and noise
- Pulse Radar Measurements – The wide bandwidth of the MS2090A enables detailed analysis of pulsed radar signals. In zero span, resolution bandwidth can be set as high as 40 MHz (option dependent), enabling a sweep time as low as 60 ns and amplitude measurements of pulses as narrow as 20 ns.
- 5GNR base station measurement – validate the performance of the gNB base station with essential measurements that are in full compliance with 3GPP TS 38.104 V15, including:
- frequency error
- time offset
- cell/sector ID
- SSB: RSRP, RSRQ, SINR
- modulation quality
- unwanted emissions
- occupied bandwidth
- adjacent channel leakage ratio
- transmitter harmonics and spurious
- 5G coverage mapping – receive a clear representation of the signal strength of 5G transmitters over intended geographic area by continuously measuring RF data – including 5G channel power, EIRP, or RSRP – with results graphically displayed on a digital map or building floor plan.
- Cable and Antenna measurements – Line sweep RF cables and antennas at base station locations with accessory S331P Site Master