“All-in-one” handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifibre connectors such as MPO
VIAVI’s FiberChek Sidewinder quickly checks the ends of connectors that have multiple fibres, which are called MPO cables. It’s really easy to use, and anyone can do it, even if they don’t have much experience. You just need to stick the device into the connector, push a button, and in less than 12 seconds, it will give you all the results you need for all 12 MPO fibres. This makes it the fastest and simplest solution available for inspecting MPO cables.
VIAVI’s FiberChek Sidewinder is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to inspect and analyze multifibre connectors quickly, accurately, and reliably. It provides a fast and easy solution for inspecting connectors that have multiple fibres. With its fully autonomous operation and ability to automate the inspection workflow, it makes it effortless for technicians of any skill level to certify end face quality to customer requirements.
One of the standout features of the FiberChek Sidewinder is its ability to provide accurate and fast test performance. With automatic test results available at the press of a button, you can quickly and easily access connections in any location and ensure that they meet the required standards.
The FiberChek Sidewinder is also incredibly versatile, as it can connect with anything and test anywhere, giving you the freedom to work in any environment. And with its all-in-one handheld inspection and analysis solution, it’s the fastest and easiest way to inspect multifibre connectors like MPO cables.
- Fully automated inspection and analysis of multifibre MPO/MTP® ribbon fibre connectors with results in under 12 seconds!
- Integrated touchscreen display gives users full control to view live images and analysis results, pan & scroll across the end face to view each fibre, and easily navigate results
- Integrated IEC 61300-3-35 pass/fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork and ensures everyone gets the same results
- User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO™ software for analysis and reporting with laptops/PCs
- Detailed report generation to certify and document results
- WiFi/USB connectivity for use with PC/laptop or mobile devices
- Dual magnification with toggle button allows easy switching in both live and analysis views
- Also tests simplex fibres
- Inspect and certify multifibre MPO/MTP® ribbon fibre end-face quality at the push of a button, making your technicians instant fibre experts
- Ensure physical-layer performance by guaranteeing fibre connectivity meets industry standards
- Eliminate confusion with fast, easy, and objective testing