Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter for 0.250″ Flat Drop Cable Splitting
$106.70 incl GST
If you’re working with flat fibre drop cables, you’ll love the Jonard Tools FOD-2000 Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter. This tool is designed to make it easy to slit flat drop cables that are 0.250 inches in size and between 0.305 to 0.350 inches wide and 0.155 to 0.185 inches high, with a jacket thickness of 0.03 to 0.04 inches. You can use this tool on mid-span or end sections of the cable, making it perfect for FTTH technicians who need versatility when working with fibre optic cables. The FOD-2000 is a patented and award-winning tool that simplifies the process of slitting flat drop cables.
The FOD-2000 comes completely assembled with two blades, which can be reversed once the blades are worn. Replacement blades can also be purchased separately
Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter FOD-2000
FTTH technicians working with flat fibre drop cables will appreciate the versatility of Jonard Tools’ patented and award-winning FOD-2000 Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter. This Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter simplifies the slitting of 0.250” flat drop cables, 0.305″ to 0.350″ wide and 0.155″ to 0.185″ high flat cables with with a jacket thickness of 0.03” to 0.04” at mid span or end sections.
- Designed to slit 0.250” flat drop cables as well as various other cables – suits Corning SST-Drop™ flat cable dimensions
- Slits flat cables 0.305” to 0.350” wide and 0.155” to 0.185” high, typically found in Corning SST-Drop flat cables with a jacket thickness of 0.03” to 0.04”
- Slits both sides of the jacket simultaneously, allowing easy access to fibre or strength members
- Can separate the jacket and strength members from the buffer tube leaving fibre undamaged
- Two reversible blades come preassembled and can be reversed when worn for double life