Central Office Protector 100 PAIR OSP STUB-BOTTOM/IDC
The 4486 Central Office Series equipment provides reliable protection for incoming cable lines against power surges and excess electrical currents in both Central Office and Private Automatic Branch Exchange environments. It is easy to install and has a space-saving design with a maximum capacity of 100 pairs. The equipment allows for clean jumper wire management and provides excellent electrical contact to eliminate any noise issues. Its user-friendly design also allows for easy testing.
The 4486 Central Office Series equipment is the ultimate Central Office Protector designed to offer reliable protection for incoming cable lines in both Central Office and Private Automatic Branch Exchange environments. With its dependable solution, it safeguards valuable equipment against power surges and excess electrical currents that can cause severe damage to devices and data.
The equipment has a maximum capacity of 100 pairs and features a space-saving design that makes it easy to install onto central office frames with 8 inch centers. The equipment also has large, well-spaced fanning strips that allow for clean jumper wire management, which helps to maintain an organized and efficient cable routing system.
The 4486 Central Office Series equipment is also designed with user-friendliness in mind. It has a front-facing cross-connect field and test blocks that allow for easy testing and maintenance. The gold-plated protector module sockets provide excellent electrical contact, which helps to eliminate noise issues and ensures that devices can function optimally.
By exceeding the requirements set forth by Underwriters Laboratory’s UL497, the 4486 Central Office Series offers peace of mind by providing a reliable and durable solution to protect valuable equipment against damaging electrical surges.
- STUB Length: 30FT, 50FT, 75FT, 100FT
- Input: 30’ 24 AWG OSP Air Core Shielded
- 100 Pair maximum density space-saving unit
- Accepts industry standard 5 Pin protection modules (ordered separately)
- Gold plated protector module sockets provide superior electrical contact to eliminate noise problems
- User-friendly front facing cross connect field and test blocks
- Large, well spaced fanning strips allows for clean jumper wire management
- Quick release system on rear cover allows for access to panel field for wire wrap input
- Designed to exceed the requirements set forth in Underwriters Laboratory’s UL497
- Dimensions (H” x W’ x D”) 8.57 x 4.45 x 10.4 inches or 21.77 x 11.30 x 26.42 centimeters