The FASTEST & EASIEST MS-446 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool from Jonard Tools is now available at CoverTel!
The MS-446 is consists of four precision slitting grooves and four precision ring grooves. One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts, while the other side slits the cable jacket open without damaging the fibres inside. The blades inside the MS-446 will last for approximately 5,000 cuts and are replaceable.
The PATENTED and award-winning MS-446 Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in AFL's Heavy Duty OSP MicroCore® (LMHD-Series) cables as well as other thick-walled 8.7 to 14.6 mm diameter jackets.
- Consists of 4 precision slitting grooves and 4 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 8.7 mm to 14.6 mm in diameter
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 8 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- This tool was specially designed for AFL's Heavy Duty OSP MicroCore® (LMHD-Series) cables and other similar style cables
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-446RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality.