OneExpert DSP ONX-220
When home network quality is unreliable, customers become dissatisfied and are more likely to churn. At the same time, technical complexity is increasing, but technician skill and experience at the installation service tier are typically minimal. It’s never been more important to have quick, effective troubleshooting tools that enable techs to quickly and efficiently verify performance as advertised.
The ONX-220 is fast, complete, and follows up testing with simple cloud data storage to enable real-time close-out and reporting.
- Fastest and most comprehensive tool for verifying high speed DOCSIS service activation and performance
- Rugged build quality, workmanship, and reliability
- Technicians now have access to a rugged, precise measurement instrument at a budget minded price
- Best balance of features, performance, and cost – designed to meet the budgets of installers and contractors
- Return spectrum analysis (4 to 110 MHz)
- Level, C/N; QAM and OFDM measurement
- Complete channel plan scan with tilt measurement
- Advanced, yet simple testing and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot service issues between the TAP, Ground Block and CPE
- Identify and fix intermittent issues related to QAM and OFDM carriers and the home network
- Verify WiFi signal strength and availability in 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks