Protective Sleeve Insertion Tool Quick Sleever, Fusion Splicing Accessories
With this innovative protective sleeve insertion tool from Jonard, it is designed to make loading protection sleeves onto fibre quickly and easily. It is ideal for aligning fibre to the holes of protection sleeves with ease saving you time!
Protective Sleeve Insertion Tool
The protective sleeve insertion tool from Jonard is a tool that makes it easy to load protection sleeves onto fibre. This tool is designed to align the fibre with the holes in the protection sleeves, making the process quick and simple.
The protective sleeve insertion tool is particularly useful for people who work with fibre and need to protect it from damage. By using protection sleeves, you can prevent the fibre from breaking or getting damaged during installation. A must-have accessory in a fibre technicians toolbox!
- Conical fibre feed surface guides fibre directly to protection sleeve (patent pending)
- Facilitates fibre loading by providing a guide for the fibre to load right into the protection sleeve
- Holds up to 15 protection sleeves, each ranging from 1.57″ to 2.36″ (40 mm to 60 mm) long
- When one sleeve is loaded and removed, another automatically falls into place
- Compact and lightweight design for easy storage and portability
- Remember to sleeve it before you cleave it!
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|