Blue Light Emergency/Assistance Outdoor Help Point Wall Mount
The Guardian Telecom’s OGP-20 Wall Mount Help Point is a communication center that is designed to be easily noticeable by the public and allow them to request emergency assistance. It meets the ADA and AODA requirements for protrusion limits from the wall, making it compliant with accessibility standards. The beacon comes with brightness control and selectable flash cadences that can be turned on or off as needed. The assembly is vandal-resistant and has no exposed hardware facing the public, ensuring its safety and durability. It features an internal equipment mounting system that enables third-party equipment, such as power supplies and media converters, to be easily installed within the structure. With the added option of hearing aid induction loop technology, Guardian Telecom’s OGP-20 ensures that everyone can get the help they need, when they need it. All panels and access points are gasketed for outdoor use, providing protection against harsh weather conditions.
Guardian Telecom’s OGP-20 Wall Mount Help Point is a highly visible and weather-resistant communication center that allows the public to easily request emergency or assistance services. Constructed with durable 316 stainless steel with a brushed finish, it features a swing-open gasketed door for easy installation and maintenance. The OGP-20 meets ADA and AODA requirements for protrusion limits, extending less than 4 inches from the wall.
With its user-selectable operational modes, large bright 180° viewable beacon, and visible signage on two sides, the OGP-20 is suitable for various markets, including access entry, help point, public safety, recreation & amusement, hospitality, and parks. The integrated DIN mounting system allows for easy installation of third-party equipment, such as media converters and switches. Additionally, it supports Guardian Telecom’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free devices. Whether you need to improve safety in public areas or provide assistance in recreational facilities, the OGP-20 is a reliable and effective solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Housing is constructed of 316 Stainless steel with #4 Brushed finish
- Keyhole mounting for easy hang install with swing open gasketed door for ease of access for installation and maintenance
- 2 Locking Latches secure the swing open front section
- Fully Gasketed for weather protection
- 4 Gland entry knockouts support both ½” or ¾” Conduit
- Integrated DIN mounting system to allow for 3rd party equipment (ie: media converters, switches … )
- Fully ADA Compliant – Extends from Wall less than 4inches or 100mm
- Beacon will operate on both POE++ or 24VDC supply
- Large bright beacon – 180° viewable. Operational modes are user selectable
- Large visible signage on 2 sides. Content user definable
- Panel area supports Guardian’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free devices