IP68 Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor
This stainless steel temperature monitoring probe was designed to monitor the temperature in areas where the other ServersCheck’s sensors can’t be used.
Following applications are made possible with the stainless steel sensor probe: freezer, cold storage, liquids, equipment, healthcare, pharmacies, winery, etc.
It can monitor temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit within a range of -55°C to +125°C (-67ºF to +167ºF). It has a precision of ±0.1ºC (0.18ºF) with an accuracy of ±1°C (1.8°F).
The unit comes in a sealed IP65 rated housing making it suitable for deployment in harsh environments.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- IP68 rates for outdoor use
- Precision of ±0.1ºC (0.18ºF) with an accuracy of ±1°C (1.8°F)
- Reading in Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Compact plug & play sensor
- No PC or software required.
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)