Fibre Optic Essentials
With lectures and hands-on practical exercises, this Fibre Optic Essentials Training Course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to install fibre optic cabling in LAN & premises environments.
This course covers safety, handling, installation, jointing, terminating and testing of optical backbones and horizontal runs, reducing the risk of costly installation errors resulting from wrong handling of cables and connectors.
100% Safe Online Checkout
100% Safe Online Checkout
Attention all IT professionals! Enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of fibre optic installation with our comprehensive Fibre Optic Essentials Training Course.
This comprehensive course is designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and hands-on experience to install fibre optic cabling in LAN and premises environments with ease and confidence. With lectures and practical exercises, you will learn about safety, handling, installation, jointing, terminating, and testing of optical backbones and horizontal runs.
Say goodbye to costly installation errors and ensure the proper handling of cables and connectors with our expert training program. This is your opportunity to expand your skills and make yourself indispensable in the rapidly growing field of fibre optic technology.
Don’t miss this chance to invest in your career and secure your future. Enroll in the Fibre Optic Essentials Training Course today!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Fibre Optic Essentials training course is designed for electricians, technicians, installation and maintenance engineers and anyone that has to install, commission or maintain fibre optic links & connected equipment.
SOME COURSE BENEFITS:
- Be able to correctly install, terminate and test fibre cables
- Be able to correctly install, splice and test singlemode and multimode cables
- Understand and comply with fibre safety standards
- Reduce maintenance calls & installation time caused by incorrect installation & termination
- To clarify fibre optics technology, components and operation
- To explain singlemode and multimode implementations, cables, connectors, safety, handling & cleanliness
- Understand the applications for the different links & how to test them
PREREQUISITES: There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
METHODOLOGY: Instructor-led course, slides and notes on a digital platform with a written test and hands on exercises
COURSE DURATION: 1-day / Dates Mutually agreed
This course can also be tailored to your needs and delivered at your location for 12 or more attendees. Ask us how!