Looking for a reliable and seamless solution to deliver ISDN services over packet networks?
Look no further than PacketBand-ISDN-B! This cutting-edge system provides transparent switched ISDN services, ensuring that all ports are synchronised with central or network clocks, providing a fully clock-locked environment. No more worries about data loss due to free-running and slipping clocks.
With PacketBand-ISDN-B, you can enjoy ISDN over Ethernet/IP networks for both voice and data applications. Net2Edge’s PacketBand ISDN system is designed to meet the needs of businesses and organisations of all sizes, providing a reliable, secure and cost-effective solution.
- Transmits all data and voice protocols over packet networks
- Totally transparent to all data formats
- All PacketBands and interfaces synchronized to the same clocks
- Various clocking options with high quality clock recovery
- Any “B” channel can dial any other on the packet network, or “break-out/in” via a “gateway” PacketBand to national/international ISDN
- Provides low-cost migration to IP networks for legacy equipment
- Low data overheads
- Configurable packet size
- Compensates for “jitter” or packet delay variation
- Re-orders out of sequence packets
- Very low latency or processing delay
The PacketBand-ISDN system is a unique and important way to transport ISDN traffic across packet networks. It is especially useful for certain types of devices where it’s the only reliable and error-free solution available.
ISDN networks from carriers provide clocked transparent 64k channels that can transport any type of traffic anywhere in the world. PacketBand does the same thing. ISDN “B” channels are dynamically set up across the packet network, giving inter-connectivity between any device and can “break-out” into the global ISDN PSTN, accessing any other device worldwide.
All PacketBands are locked and synchronized to the network clock using an advanced clock-recovery system, which ensures reliable and slip-free services for all applications. This means that not only can high-quality voice be transported over low-cost packet networks using existing PBXs, but so can synchronous applications such as videoconference units, voice codecs, encryptors, fax machines, PoS terminals, and more.
PacketBand is flexible and allows for adding CLIs for billing, converting numbers, alternate routing, and resiliency options. For larger networks, a low-cost SIP Server solution is available. Whether you are a carrier looking to deliver reliable ISDN to customers, a military, governmental or broadcast organisation needing to transport or distribute synchronous ISDN, or a corporate with specific ISDN/IP issues, PacketBand may be the solution you have been looking for!