Fibre Optic Round Cable Slitter, slits cables from 9 mm to 19 mm O.D.
The Jonard Tools Round Cable Slitter FOR-3000 is a tool designed to safely open round fibre optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19 mm in diameter. It is suitable for technicians who work with round fibre optic cables, whether mid span or end-run, and need easy access to the fibres. This cable slitter can easily slit and ring the cables and works on light armored cables as well. It also features a replaceable blade and hinged tool that quickly separates for cable loading during mid span slitting.
The Jonard Tools Round Cable Slitter FOR-3000 is designed to easily and safely open round fibre optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19 mm in diameter. It is ideal for any FTTH or maintenance technician that needs to work with round fibre optic cables, whether mid span or end-run. This round cable slitter features the following:
- Slits cables with outer diameter from 9 mm to 19 mm
- Provides easy fibre access for both mid span and end of cables
- Ability to slit and ring all in one tool
- Works on light armored cables also
- Blade is easily replaceable with replacement blade: FOR-3000RB1
- Hinged tool easily separates for quick cable loading for mid span slitting