Net.Storm can emulate the packet network dynamics by means of controlled packet delay, loss, error and duplication. It is fundamental to test the impact of these impairments that have such a strong impact on the Quality of Experience of devices, nodes, protocols and applications such as VoIP, IPTV, VoD, FTP, and critical data.
When different technologies come together to create one network, it can be hard to make sure everything works properly. NetStorm helps people test new applications, services, and parts of the network by simulating what happens in a real network. This allows engineers to make changes to how the network works, such as making it faster or more reliable, before putting it into use. NetStorm can also recreate problems that might happen in a real network, like delays or lost data, so that engineers can see how their changes will affect the network's performance.
Features and Benefits
- Exact replication of any traffic condition (delay, jitter, loss, error, duplication, ...)
- Multiple traffic patterns (uniform, exponential, burst, random, two-state random, ...)
- Strict bandwidth control in fr/s or bit/s
- Filters based on MAC, IP, TCP, UDP, Payload...
- Wire-speed performance at full duplex rate
- Accuracy better than <1μs at FDX Gbit/s
- Roll out of IEEE 1588v2 -Packet Time Protocol
- Check critical data applications
- Tolerance of services to QoS degradation
- Assured service and SLA verification
- Identification of degraded sources
- Testing IPTV / VoIP / Multiplay developments
- Stability networking resources
- Deployment of circuit emulation services (CES) over packet-switched networks
With NetStorm, you can test new applications, services, and different parts of your network without worrying about the hassle and expense of real-world testing. NetStorm's simulation feature allows you to emulate real-world network scenarios, giving you the ability to make changes and ensure your network runs smoothly before deploying it.
NetStorm's testing capabilities enable you to modify your network's performance dynamics, including packet delay, jitter, bandwidth limitations, congestion, packet loss, errors, and duplication. This means that you can recreate and fix any problems that might occur in a real network, saving you time and money.
Say goodbye to unreliable networks and hello to a flawless connection with NetStorm! Try it now and experience a seamless network like never before.