Cable Prowler Cable Tester Kit
This is currently on backorder, you may want to consider NetProwler Cabling and Network Tester.
The Cable Prowler from Platinum Tools combines the capabilities of a high-end cable and length measurement tester with additional features. It can identify link status, which means it can tell you whether two devices are properly connected, and link capability, which means it can tell you the maximum speed at which the devices can communicate with each other. Additionally, the Cable Prowler tester can detect PoE, which stands for Power over Ethernet, meaning it can tell you if power is being transmitted over the Ethernet cable.
All of these functions are packed into one device, and the Cable Prowler tester also has internal memory to save the results of the tests. You can download and output these results in full color, making it easy to read and understand the information. By using the Cable Prowler tester, you can be sure that your network cables are properly connected and capable of handling the required speed and power, which is important for the performance of your network.
Cable Prowler™ Cable Tester Kit TCB300
The Cable Prowler tester from Platinum Tools combines the operations of a high-end cable and length measurement tester with the capacity to identify link status, link capability and PoE detection. Full-color display and internal memory enable users to save, download, and output results in full color.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy viewing in any environment
- Test results can be named, saved, viewed and printed
- Measures cable length & distance to faults in feet or meters
- Detects and reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1Gb
- Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
- Tests Ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs and reverses
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE with load test for voltage drop (IEEE802.3af/at requirements)
- Supports up to 8 testing and ID remotes for network and telephone cables
- View saved cable tests
- Full color graphical wire-mapping
- Generates selectable tones on selected pins for use with tone tracers
- Language selections of English, French, Spanish, Italian, and German
This cable tester kit includes;
- Cable Prowler™ Main Unit
- Cable Tester Smart Remote, #1
- ID Only Coax Remotes, #1-5
- ID Only Network Remotes, #1-5
- F Connector Coupler F81
- No-Fault, RJ12 Cable (2)
- Micro USB Cable
- Alkaline AA Batteries
- Hanging Pouch
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|