The EXA8 is a compact multi application device which can be used for aggregation, filtering and capturing of network traffic in real-time.
Captures data for real-time analysis as well as historical playback – excellent for troubleshooting
Captures on USB or SSD
Capable of performing several other advanced applications like a Sessionmaster
Allows to run 3rd party applications
What to expect in this new product?
- Simple 4 link to 10 Gbit aggregator
- 4 link to 10 Gbit aggregator with L4/L7 filtering
to 1/10 Gbit output
- 4 link aggregator with L4/L7 filtering to
USB3.0 (pcap file)
- 4 link to aggregator with L4/L7 filtering to
eSATA (pcap file)
- 4 link to 10 Gbit aggregator with Netflow V9
- Packet generator and pcap file replay box and
many more applications
- The EXA8 can be a mini Sessionmaster and
perform all the functions like duplicate packet
remover, Regex, Keyword search, IMSI
filtering, mobile network filtering, distributed
flow monitoring, and many more features
- Smaller form factor and lower cost
The EXA8 will be available in two versions:
A standard Cubro supported product with designated applications.
An open community platform where users get the hardware with an Ubuntu linux open software which allows them to develop any software. Cubro will provide a user forum on www.cubro.org for this product but no software related support.
The users can develop several applications because several open source software are available for ARM CPU. Some examples include Wireshark, Openwrt, Ntop.