Test Equipment Training
Hands on - Instructor led training
$550.00 incl GST
If you have test equipment that you don’t fully understand how to use, then we can help. Whether you use Exfo, Viavi (TTC / WWG / Acterna / JDSU), VeEx or any other manufacturers test equipment, Sumitomo, Fujikura or others fusion splicers, or any other testers, meters, scopes or measurement equipment, then we can help by delivering a training course to cover the technology, applications, correct operation and results interpretation via online meeting (Zoom, MS Teams) or face to face.
Our industry expert instructor will guide you through your test equipment training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Technicians operating new test equipment for the first time
- New Technicians operating existing test equipment for the first time
- Staff needing to understand the underlying technology to be tested, and the standards that relate to testing that technology
- Staff needing hands on practice (i.e. Operating and interpreting an OTDR, Fusion Splicing and testing fibre optics)
SOME COURSE BENEFITS:
- Be able to correctly install, terminate and test fibre cables.
- Reduce maintenance calls due to incorrect installation, termination or testing
- Understand how to properly test a technology (i.e. RFC2544 for Ethernet UNI, Y.1564 for Ethernet EVC)
- Be able to verify test results and correctly PASS/FAIL a circuit or service, and produce reports to support the test.