The ABC’s of Broadband
and the Internet
$385.00 incl GST
Due to COVID restrictions, this training will be conducted via live online ZOOM session
Telecommunications is a fast changing Industry full of jargon; its no wonder that we get confused! If you’d like a solid explanation of todays technologies presented by an expert in simple English over a half-day that is easy to follow and understand, then this is the course for you.
This non-technical, 5-hour program explains current telecommunications systems like fibre, wireless, 4G, 5G, spectrum, Ethernet, UFB and RBI, The Internet, World Wide Web & the cloud. It will provide you with a greater understanding of the language and acronyms and help you to understand what these technologies do.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Management, Administrators, Accounts personnel, Human Resources, Marketing, Salespeople and others wanting a non-technical overview of current telco technologies and applications.
Anyone wanting to understand todays fixed and mobile broadband offerings and the new applications and ways of working/playing they enable.
SOME COURSE BENEFITS:
- Understand modern broadband enabled by Fibre, V-DSL, 4G/5G Mobile & The Cloud
- Grasp the language and acronyms surrounding the UFB & RBI
- Discuss how new applications and new ways of working will lead to efficiencies and productivity gains
- To clarify the language & technologies surrounding Fibre Optics Networks
- To understand the benefits of the Ultra Fast & Rural Broadband Networks
- Understand V-DSL, G-PON, Ethernet, 4G & 5G plus the technologies used
- To understand new IP services and what they mean to us