Thunderbolt® NTP Time Server
Thunderbolt® NTP Time Server TS200 for Industrial and Datacom Applicationss
The Trimble Thunderbolt® NTP Time Server TS200 is designed for demanding applications that require high-accuracy NTP time stamping. It supports synchronization of thousands of workstations, routers, switches, and other network elements for logging and security forensics.
The Thunderbolt NTP TS200 supports multiple GNSS constellations, utilizing GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou satellites, thereby enhancing redundancy and satellite availability. It is optimized to deliver extremely stable and accurate time of day (TOD) synchronization for a variety of time-sensitive applications, such as telecom networks, data centers, factory automation, and SCADA systems.
The Thunderbolt NTP TS200 leverages Trimble’s decades of experience in GNSS systems with millions of timing devices integrated into telecommunications, digital broadcasting, computer networks, and other industrial applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- NTPv4 Time Server (Supports 2,500 NTP transactions per second)
- Multi-Constellation (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou & Galileo ready)
- Extended environmental capabilities allow for installation in difficult industrial environments where other NTP servers cannot be deployed
- NTP Peering
- Superior holdover performance via Trimble proprietary algorithm gives extra time error budget for network design and dimensioning
- 15 nanoseconds time accuracy (GP locked)
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support
- Network Management: SNMP, Web UI, CLI
- Extended Temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Dual power input provides power redundancy
- Outputs: NTP, 10MHz and PPS
- Low cost and easy installation