All-in-one service tester
Smartclass 4800 is the tool of choice for all-in-one service testing
Optimized for business services installation teams, theSmartClass 4800 is the modern tool for ensuring dataand voice services achieve expected key performanceindicators (KPI).
With the ability to test electrical and optical Ethernet links as well T1 and E1 interfaces,the SmartClass ±²³³ allows technicians to test all common business class interfaces.Technicians can test the quality of voice services regardless of whether they are deliveredvia VoIP or PRI.
The industry’s smallest handheld instrument can test throughout the service life cycle,including service activation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Advanced Ethernet testfeatures such as TrueSpeed per RFC 63±9 and, J-Profiler help field technicians test theirnetworks faster and more accurately than ever before
- Optimized for field use with a multi-touch screen, scripted workflows, and clear results
- Supports efficient best practices with repeatable methods and procedures
- Electrical (10/100/1000) and optical (100M, 1GE) Ethernet interfaces
- Automated, enhanced RFC 2544 and SAMComplete testing per ITU-T Y.1564
- Integrated burst testing approach per MEF 34 and RFC 6349 TrueSpeed™ TCP throughput testing
- Compatible with VIAVI fiber microscopes, and optical power meters
- Business services installations, service activation and troubleshooting
- Mobile and backhaul characterization, validation, and troubleshooting