Anritsu PIM Master™ MW82119B
Passive Intermodulation Analyzer with Site Master™ Cable & Antenna Analyzer
The PIM Master MW82119B with Site Master option provides an integrated test solution capable of certifying both PIM and line sweep performance with a single test instrument. The PIM Master MW82119B solution offers the same ease-of-use, ruggedness, and familiar menus as its predecessor, along with new features to enhance productivity and speed site testing. Contractors and maintenance technicians now only need to carry one tool to fully certify cable and antenna system performance.
The available 2-port PIM Master solution (Option 0703) for the LTE 700 band now allows technicians to send F1 and F2 CW tones through Bands 17 and 14 antennas simultaneously, making testing and PIM hunting a FirstNet deployment more efficient. This versatile solution also works as a traditional 1-port LTE 700 PIM test set, ideal for finding PIM in cable and antenna systems as well as tap testing connectors.
Capabilities and Functional Highlights:
- Integrated solution
- Display: 8.4 in (213 mm) daylight viewable
- MIL-STD-810G drop test rated
- Padded soft case for extra protection
- Quick Name Matrix simplifies naming in the field
- Battery operated: >3.0 hour run time
- IP54 rated for dust and water spray
- Stainless steel lifting rings
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven user interface
- High Accuracy Power Meter
- GPS tag measurements