Industry Leading Paragon-Neo
Paragon-Neo 5G ready
Industry-leading Paragon functionality, enhanced to meet the test requirements of new networks
- Highest accuracy for new ITU-T 5G specifications
- Speeds up to 100GbE
- Browser-based GUI
- Test-case driven workflow
- HW-ready for future
The Paragon-neo is the latest platform from Calnex, providing PTP and SyncE testing of speeds up to 100GbE. It’s designed to meet the stringent test requirements of NEMs who are developing, verifying and manufacturing devices against enhanced timing standards such as for ITU-T G.8273.2 Class-C/D Boundary Clocks. And for those designing and deploying 5G networks and systems.
Paragon-Neo is industry-leading Time Error solution delivering sub-nanosecond accuracy – essential for validating 5G network devices.
Key Features and Benefits
- PTP Field Verifier (PFV)
- Analyze PTP protocol for conformance to standards or userdefined profiles.
- Automatic pass/fail indication – check captured PTP messages against a pre-defined set of rules, with clear pass/fail alerts.
- Conformance Test Application
- Start testing in seconds – just two clicks to configure crucial standards-defined test sequences.
- Automatically generates PTP and ESMC messages, Time Error and SyncE impairments, and applies filters, metrics and masks.
- PTP Applications
- Analyze the Time Error (TE) of, for example, Class-C/D T-Boundary Clocks or Class-B PRTC/Master Clocks
- Apply standards-defined Time Error impairments
- Combine with SyncE and ESMC for complex tests such as Phase Noise Response to SyncE Transient.
- SyncE (Jitter & Wander)
- Prove SyncE Jitter and Wander to G.8262/G.8262.1 at rates up to 100GbE.