PON Power Meter
$879.00 incl GST
PON Power Meter
Steren’s ruggedized PON Power Meter device is specially designed to test the FTTX PON network construction and maintenance of the fiber optic communications system, which can connect between OLT and ONT.
The meter’s display resolution and test accuracy levels are impressive, with six kinds of wavelength calibration points: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, and
1625nm. The OPM can be used for linearity and non-linearity testing and displays both direct and relative testing of Optical Power. The voice, data, video signal (1310nm/1490nm/1550nm)
online can be measured simultaneously and displays the optical power of all 3 operational PON wavelengths.
The PON Power Meter has a special burst mode measurement function, so it can accurately process burst optical power measurements to upstream PON signal of 1310nm. It can process pass/fail analysis conveniently through multiple user adjustment thresholds of every wavelength. The Steren PON Power Meter is a useful device for live acceptance testing during service and fault isolation during maintenance.
Quickly test and certify your fiber jumper continuity.
Delivering High Precision and High Performance to your Fiber Network.
- Test 3 wavelengths’ power of PON system synchronously: 1310n, 1490nm, 1550nm,
- Suitable for all PON networks (APON, BPON, GPON, EPON)
- User-defined threshold settings
- Supply 3 groups of threshold values to analyze and display pass/fail status
- Relative Value (Differential Loss)
- Save and upload the records to computer
- Set threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
- 32 bit CPU, easy to operate, simple and convenient