Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
The Swift KR7 is an advanced ribbon fiber fusion splicer that can provide quality terminations for up to 12 fibers at once, with a splicing time of 16 seconds with standard SM(ITU-T G.652) and sleeve heating time of 1~2 core 20sec, 4~12 core 50sec. For user convenience, maintenance can also be performed via internet with its user-friendly GUI.
The KR7 comes 4.3-inch navigational touch screen and can perform 200 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery. Furthermore with built-in dual sleeve heater, productivity is increased up to 30% and the dual-heater can work for both Fiber to Fiber and Fiber to Swift Connector. It’s auto-calibration functionality detects the temperature, the humidity, the pressure automatically to calibrate the ARC discharge properly.
This has been made obsolete and has been replaced with Swift KR12
SWIFT KR7 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
Key Features and Benefits:
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Bidirectional Operation System
- User friendly GUI
- Portable thermal manual stripper, NO CRACKS ON ribbon fibers: IHS-12
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- Built-in Dual Sleeve Heater