Active Cladding Fusion Splicer
The Swift KF4A is a highly advanced and accurate active cladding alignment fusion splicer that satisfies every splicing requirement. Slim, yet rugged and extremely light, the Swift KF4 has been designed to perform the major 5 multifunctional features systematically: stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and sleeving (All-in-One). The Swift KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) of FTTx network applications. The KF4A eliminates fatal issues common with conventional mechanical connectors including low quality, weak durability and high maintenance costs. The Swift KF4A fusion splicer coupled with our fusion splice-on connectors provides customers the best ROI.
SWIFT KF4A Active V-Groove Alignment
Key Features and Benefits:
- Remote maintenance via Internet
- Integrated 7 functions in one unit; Stripping, Cleaning, Cleaving, Splicing, Protecting, Built-in Power Meter, Fault Locator
- An ALL-IN-ONE fusion splicer that provides the best workability on the pole and also in the limited work space.
- No scratches on fiber by thermal stripping
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector (SOC) in accordance with the Industrial Standard
- Ideal for Enterprise, Data Center, Broadband and FTTH network applications
- The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment
- Resistance to shock, dust and water