Ether.Genius, manufactured by Albedo Telecom, is a C37.94 tester within a multi-technology GENIUS tester specifically designed for utility companies.
As a fixed mainframe, all the technology required for your testing needs is handled by external connection cables with interface adapters rather than expensive modules.
ALBEDO Genius supports these with C37.94 optical to electrical MUX interface for nx64k testing, Voice Frequency tests, and round trip or one-way delay measurements sync to GPS within low rate environments such as utility or rail companies.
Ether.Genius a Multi-Technology Tester equipped with all the features you need to install or maintain telecom networks
Key Features and Benefits:
- Built-in rubidium clock
- Multistreams for IPTV, VoIP, Critical Data
- RFC2544 e-SAM (Symmetric & Asymmetric)
- Ethernet OWD (One-way-Delay)
- Q-in-Q for demarcation tests
- T1 / E1, Datacom support
- Scan MAC/IP/VLAN/QinQ
- Advanced Counts: Up to 8 MAC, IP, TCP/UDP filters
- C37.94 N x 64 kbit/s; BER; ITU-T G.821, Freq (Hz), (ppm), dev.
- Round Trip Delay (ms), One-way Delay with GPS
- Wander Analysis & Generation (E1/T1, PTP, SyncE)
- PTP full support, master and slave emulation
- Time Error (TE), max|TE|, constant/dynamic TE