Prove Ethernet Synchronization to 100G
Calnex Paragon-100G solution provides up to 100GbE PTP and SyncE testing to nanoseconds of accuracy, combined with emulation of network effects, to prove protocol and timing performance. It is designed to meet the stringent test requirements of NEMs who are developing, verifying and manufacturing 100GbE devices, and for those designing and deploying 100G networks and systems. It precisely measures frequency and phase synchronization at rates up to 100GbE in accordance with SyncE and PTP standards such as ITU-T G.826x and G.827x.
High network efficiency and reduced data transmission costs are only possible with highly accurate timing. To make sure your devices and systems deliver the high-quality network services of the future, look no further than the Paragon-100G for verifying synchronization accuracy and compliance.
The Calnex Paragon-100G measures 100GbE TO 100BT in accordance with ITU-T G.8232 (SyncE) and IEEE 1588 (PTP) standards and supports wander testing at 100GbE and 40GbE speeds.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Ethernet OAM performance
- Prove Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) and Performance Monitoring (PM) for Y.1731, 802.1ag and 802.3ah
- Add latency, jitter, errors, dropped packets to prove OAM implementation
- Verify G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection and G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection
- Support for thousands of MEGs
- Sync-E performance
- Measure Sync-E Jitter and Wander to G.8262
- MTIE/TDEV Pass/Fail evaluation
- One nanosecond accuracy
- ESMC (SSM) message testing and verifying G.8264
- Full hybrid Sync-E/PTP test suite
- 1588v2 & CES performance
- One-box testing for Master Clock, Slave Clock, Boundary Clock and Transparent Clock devices
- Emulate two PTP masters for BMCA and G.8265 conformance test
- Capture and replay PDV stress profiles
- Run G.8261 and and MEF-18 test cases