Multiple Application Platform
The MAP-200 Multiple Application Platform is designed to help manage the test and measurement needs of an industry that requires flexibility and dynamic performance. The goal is to offer researchers, designers, and manufacturing engineers a platform that exceeds all others with its modularity, reliability, and flexibility.
The Multiple Application Platform is an optical test and measurement platform optimized for cost-effective development and manufacturing of optical transmission network elements. Today’s rapidly changing optical market requires investment in productivity-enhancing technologies and tools, making the MAP-200 a scalable test platform the right tool needed in even the most stringent environments.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Available in three mainframe configurations
- GPIB- and LXI-compliant (Ethernet)
- Optional 10.4-inch touch-screen-display module with integrated keypad and scroll wheel
- DVI port for external display
- USB-device ports for external keyboard and mouse
- Modules can be safely hot-swapped
- Field-replaceable controller/power-supply module
- Compatible with current MAP modules