VDV II Multimedia Voice Data Video Cable Verifier
VDV II Voice, Data and Video Cable Verifier
More than just a wiremapper
The VDV II from Ideal is an easy to use cable tester that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in residential, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously while the integrated TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) simplifies troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.
Key Features and Benefits
- Voice/Data/Video LCD based wire mapper verifies cable continuity
- Identifies errors by pin: shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split pairs
- For twisted pair, coax, and phone type cables
- Designed for Cat 3/5/5e/6/6a cables; RG59/6/ 6 Quad
- RJ-45; RJ-11/12; and Female F port interfaces
- Tone generator with 4 selectable tones