LanTEK III Copper
LanTEK III Cable Certifier
Test data when you want it, where you want it
The LanTEK III from Ideal is an easy to use cable certifier that meets existing TIA and ISO/IEC performance requirements for testing up to Cat. 7A/1000MHz. Using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app, field technicians can share test data with colleagues or customers without leaving the job site, resulting in greater collaboration, more on-time job completions, and reduced costs.
Key Features and Benefits
- New troubleshooting features that save time and money – Locate hidden connections, splices and cable faults using Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and Time Domain Crosstalk (TDX).
- New permanent link adapter saves money – Reduce down time and lower maintenance costs with field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
- New FiberTek III modules – Tier 1 certification of fiber cabling eliminates the need for additional fiber testers.
- Industry leading battery life – 18 hours of continuous testing without interruption.
- New test data software – Create powerful client reports quickly and easily from multiple testers using on PC application.