Optical Level Attenuators
The SmartClass OLA-54/-55/-55M Optical Level Attenuators are future-proof, improved variable attenuators for fiber system testing as well as installation, maintenance, and production of multimode fibers and singlemode fibers. The OLA-55M Motorized Optical Level Attenuator provides in addition an implemented power meter for stabilized level controller applications.
The SmartClass OLA-54 and OLA-55 Optical Level Attenuators can be part of a SmartClass Optical Test Kits that contain all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field.
- Robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation
- USB port for remote operation
- Absolute and relative attenuation setting
- Level controller function for direct setting of attenuator output level (OLA-55M)
- 40 Gbps ready due to low Differential Group Delay
- Traceable measurements to NIST/PTB standards for confidence in accuracy
- 600 adjustable wavelengths for the OLA-54 and 400 adjustable wavelengths for the OLA-55/55M
- Long battery operation time of >1000 h (OLA-54/-55)